Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Are We There Yet

I can't stand it anymore!! I miss my TaVaci kids. ♥ 

Oh my gosh you guys, we are going to have so much fun!

We are now looking for Teens to join our new

*TaVaci Teen Committee*

This will provide a hands on experience with TaVaci.
They will help choose music, 
give input on choreography and
creating drama scenes/speaking parts for concerts.

I want to help them learn leadership & production skills. They will see how fun it is to put on a show!

If you have a teen that would like to be involved in our 
TaVaci Teen Committee
call me, text me, email me, send a pigeon courier etc.

We will have our first Committee meeting the end of July.
Once we get a head count we will pin point an exact date.

Fall Semester will begin September 1st:

Kindergarten - 2nd Grades: Tuesday 4:15 - 5:00
3rd - 6th Grades: Tuesday 5:15 - 6:00
7th - 12th Grades: Wednesday 4:30 - 5:30

EEEK!! 

Soooo excited!!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment